Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New CTF Server..

Options
  • 31-10-2000 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

New CTF Server on vishnu.ign.ie:27980 - Download Required, details on www.Quake.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Classic CTF V1.0
    Make sure you entirely delete your /cctf directory (backup any important files such as .cfg's, etc).
    Mindpunk does this mean i delete ALL of my old cctf game and then download this new patch or what part of the thing do i delete,i dont care bout the cfg that can be redone.cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Nice one Eric, I'll be sure to make use of it once my line is in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Town,

Yeah, according to the readme that comes with CCTF v1, the prior versions are not compatable and you MUST delete your /cctf directory and its contents before it will work correctly.

I've put the server on the master server list so we can get some foreign players jumping in too. I played it last night and it was great! I hadn't got the server live for more then 20 seconds and 4 people had joined the server!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Games1 has been on the master server list for a good while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

20001101l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Maybe games1 or Vishnu should be placed on the master server list?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Had a blast of this last night in the office on LAN. I miss the grapple so much it's not funny...cctf is the way forward....when I get my line back, I'll be on that server lats, we should play some @ sicolan tonight too smile.gif

I did feel it was a little sluggish...more based on Quake II CTF rather than the original...but it felt great to be avoiding Dev's rockets so easily just by grappling back and forth way up over his head! smile.gif

The map with the two castles and long run between them is excellent btw. biggrin.gif

Luc

Advertisement