Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need a correction of an english text i wrote please.

Options
  • 22-02-2004 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

like nina simone song "birds flying high (...) the sun in the sky (...) it's a new dawn it's day, it's a new life and i'm feeling good".
    all is perfect with matt, he is a sweety husband.
    don't worry, he takes care of me.
    this weeding and this job symbolise a new start in my life.
    now i can forget my gloomy past for ever. but i don't feel that good because i spoke with judge H W Fargo and he said he "had a serious misgiving".
    that i could handle the job. i know he was a bit narrow minded but i didn't know he was a conservative. but that man is right, Prosper is a conservative town and people don't accept me like a lauwer.
    since i had the job, nobody rely on me and my work. i ask myself how can i show my capacity?
    i really want to prove that women can be as efficient as men.

voilà:)
    hope i will have an answer soon. thank you:)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Originally posted by lili
    Like the Nina Simone song "bird flying high, you know how I feel, sun in the sky, you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life and I'm feeling good".
    All is perfect with Matt, he is a sweet husband.
    Don't worry, he takes care of me.
    This wedding and this job symbolise a new start in my life.
    Now i can forget my gloomy past forever. But I don't feel that good because I spoke with judge H W Fargo and he said he "had serious misgivings" about my ability to handle the job. I knew he was a bit narrow-minded but i didn't know he was a Conservative. But that man is right, Prosper is a conservative town and people don't accept me as a lawyer.
    Since I got the job, nobody has trusted me and my work. I ask myself how I can show my capacity?
    I really want to prove that women can be as efficient as men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

wooooooo, almost right!
    thank you picka:)

Advertisement