Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All seeing eye problem!!!!!

Options
  • 22-02-2004 8:47pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with this.It sometimes locks the PC up when I launch it.Have to ctrl-alt-del to solve the prob.
    Driving me nuts.Its only since the last ASE update.And according to the makers webite forums Im not the only one with the problem.

Any alternatives to ASE other than Gamespy.

Any way of connecting to Cavancombat from within the game????
    Thanks
    Richie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I assume you can copy the ip and use it in your favourites or something

otherwise you could try this
    Originally posted by Winters
    If you want to make a quick shortcut to join games2 all you need to do is create a shortcut to Battlefield1942/DesertCombat on the desktop with the following command line:
    "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +restart 1 +joinServer games2.iol.ie
    Change C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942 to your Battlefield directory

Or you can just use the All-Seeing Eye and find games2 and other servers on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

create a shortcut to Battlefield 1942 with the following details:
    "D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +game DesertCombat +restart 1 +joinServer games2.iol.ie

Change "D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" to where your Battlefield 1942 bf1942.exe is located.

[edit] The_Bullman beat me to it :) [/edit]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Whats the IP of cavancombat.I can add it as a favourite in the ingame browser.
    Richie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

193.120.123.135:14567

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Did the server crash last night shortly after loading el almian??

I got disconnected...and then All seeing eye is now completely blank...ie no games showing at all????

ANy ideas lads???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I was the same as well.

It seems to be working now though.

The Fairy.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Yeah ....everything is back to normal again

Advertisement