Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPM4 map

Options
  • 01-11-2000 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if this map is up on the Vishnu server. If not can we get it put on please.

Thx,
    Tom/Jedi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Its already on vishnu. I think it has been for a good while now. I just need to add it to the maplist in osp.

Ive updated the http://files.quake.ie section with a link to the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Its about as much fun as watching paint dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Thx Eric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

not ****ing again, i thought we'd been through with the gay map making with quakeworld

wait here, ill make a map with big long tunnels!!(the secrat kaverns!) and a NUKULAR missiyle! and rocket launchers at both ends!!

whoever fires first wins!

that said, i have no objection to having the map on the server, as long as people dont play it
    jesus christ i hate learning maps (but ill ****ing do it too, RIGHT d00d G ****ING G COLON BRACKET)

• Advertisement

GG X 10 (youre ****ing dead when i find out where the super GLOWY powerarmour is)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Spot on Koopa. E4M3 has no place in Q3 with rockets that travel slower than Stephen Hawking on Qualudes.

Regards,
    Robbo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

ROFL!

Sam, you'll love this, I've made E1M2 for q3! Still a little buggy, but I'll throw it up later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Sam, I made a new custom map that I insist you play me on (after never playing it before) and the winner shall be declared supreme champion of the universe ForeEver.

END COMMUNICATION

good stuff young mullen

all quake conversions of maps i like are fine, just none of the stupid tunnel maps

• Advertisement
Advertisement