Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN dial up?

• 22-02-2004 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Long story but I'm stuck to use an ISDN diap up account from a location in south Dublin. I have access to the ISDN line and I have the required modem...any ideas where or who I could use quickly this week to connect?
    Thanks, D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I use my SNL account with ISDN and during the day an Eircom 150 hours account. I was going to use UTV but refuse to be tied to their telephone service

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by dathi1
    Long story but I'm stuck to use an ISDN diap up account from a location in south Dublin. I have access to the ISDN line and I have the required modem...any ideas where or who I could use quickly this week to connect?
    Thanks, D.

I used to use oceanfree for IDSN. Free and not waiting for a CD to be sent out to you or any forms to be filled in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dam0cles

I use IOL Anytime; 180 hours a month for 30 quid. Good service, after a few minor billing issues. Not sure they will set you up overly quick though, they need to post you out a username and pass as far as I remember. If you aren't going to be using it much, and can put up with standard local call rates, just use the stanard IOL dial-up.

Advertisement