Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue Piercing

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I must bhe blind lol,
    maybe i did walk past it, rememebr walking past a place with tables/chairs outside like a coffee place.. i didn't see traffic though i don't think, only spirit..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Lenny
    I must bhe blind lol,
    maybe i did walk past it, rememebr walking past a place with tables/chairs outside like a coffee place.. i didn't see traffic though i don't think, only spirit..

That *is* Traffic. :OP

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha,
    didn't know that, i don't like spirit, never went there either.. and didin't know it was traffic.. is it traffic on a thursday night or something?

haha,
    didn't know that, i don't like spirit, never went there either.. and didin't know it was traffic.. is it traffic on a thursday night or something?

Eh no they're two completely different clubs, different buildings. Spirit is where the hall of rock used to be and has an electronic sign above the door saying who's playing, Traffic is a couple of doors down and has a green canopy above the door and chairs and tables outside. All the knackers will be going into Spirit, that's another way to tell the two clubs apart :D

Originally posted by eth0_
    Eh no they're two completely different clubs, different buildings. Spirit is where the hall of rock used to be and has an electronic sign above the door saying who's playing, Traffic is a couple of doors down and has a green canopy above the door and chairs and tables outside. All the knackers will be going into Spirit, that's another way to tell the two clubs apart :D

Yup, the mad out if its,
    hence I never want to step foot in there, im kinda redbox man. though that does have its kinda own share of hackers too..
    But at least epople in the rb know what dj's are actualy playing..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

AL][EN how was your estimate?

another question, are yea able to drink the day you get it done and the day after?

from what i can remember i was quoted somewhere around the following prices

Barbell (includes jewelery change)
    EUR45.00
    Fraenum - Ball Closure Ring
    EUR30.00

tho im not 100%

and yea you can drink (but i wouldnt suggest alcohol) the day you get your tongue peirced from what ive been told ice cream / ice cubes and fruit juice are the best things to have once you get it done the swelling should go down in a day or two. im not back in dublin yet moving back for good in two weeks time so as a treat to celebrate im going to get it done then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Of course if i had actually read the thread i would have seen that you've actually gotten it done (damn night shifts can see straight im so tired let alone post properly), can i ask how much it was?

metal morpheus is a skank hole,
    they charged me 52.50 for it, for the barbell. and to get a smaller bar put in it in 4 weeks ago included in that price.
    thanks for your post anyways!

Quick question,
    I've noticed that some white stuff seems to be sticking to the ball under my tounge, now this isn't hard to remove, some of it barley scraps off.. I think this enamnel of my teeht sticking to ball or something?
    is this something right, cause when I feel the lower ball off my bottom lip i can feel its rough.. just wondering does this always happen to people?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

aye, i get it sometimes
    rinse with antibacterial mouthwash or salt water, white shít goes away, if the stuff on ball bothers you, scrub it with a toothbrush and some water

et voila

(now someone will post telling me thats the worst thing you can do!) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

the white stuff is plague forming on the ball. just brush the ball when you brush your teeth and it wont have the chance to form and harden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭toxic_angel

hey got my tongue done a couple of weeks ago.... if anyone is from cork go to tattoo zoo... karen who does the piercings is really nice and friendly and guys generally tend to be more worried bout getting a hard on than any pain they mite come across. the white stuff is normal..... mine was only €45. well worth it for the service u get

Originally posted by L5
    the white stuff is plague forming on the ball.

haha plague :) I think you meant to type 'plaque' :-))

I was eating a roll today and bit my rounge bar really really hard with my upper back teeth, it realy ****ing hurt.
    and now I've a tooth ache all day and its really senstive when I chew on anything on that side :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

no...... it really is the plague on ur ball. Ha Ha!

Advertisement