Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Outsiders Return...(Not to WWe)

• 23-02-2004 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall Return To The Ring; Full Details Inside
    February 21, 2004

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall made their return to the ring last night at the UPW 5th Anniversary Show. They wrestled together in a tag-team match against Tom Howard & Chris Daniels.

This is the first time Hall & Nash have teamed up together as "The Outsiders" for a quite some time, with it being said they impressed many at last night's show. However, they did infact lose the match via pinfall.

After the match the pair of them were said to have been fooling around, with Nash giving Hall a low-blow!

One other interesting note was that Scott Hall has bleached his hair.

Source:
    http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=10380/articles/news

Bets on how long it will take them to return to WWe? (In light of the story that Vince supposably offered Goldberg a new contract...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

If Goldybitch, or what ever his face is, comes back after WMXX Im gonna stab Gonzo in the face... just to take my fustration out on someone... sorry dude :)

As for the Outsiders, this is the voice of someone who doesnt give a sh1t. The last thing WWE needs is for those two anal pains returning and messing up the backstage with politics and crap. Plus, both of them are the products of a life on the road, drug addicts and alcholics. Kevin Nash admitted to drinking 40 cans a night on WWE Byte this! Well, I guess it is those little weak American beers, but still.

I loved Razor Ramon and Diesel, but i also love gravy, mayo and butter on patatoes... WHO CARES!

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I see Hanza is having a bad day! ;)

But i can't see Nash and Hall coming back to WWE. Hall's drink problems were too much in 2002 and Nash can't even walk to the ring without getting injured!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Not true, Im having awonderful day :D

NO! I just dont see the point in resurecting dinosaurs, especially ones with serious problems like these too. Plus they could cause problems for alot of other stars aswell.

I am complaining about lots today aint I? Ahh who cares... WMXX is closer then ever now, Im starting to get scared that they are gonna make some major mistakes leading up to it.

Hanza

Ah everyone has their day to whine, christ i did it all weekend! :)

I don't think they could beat Wrestlemania 9 for being the worst ever! It had two good matches on it, one being the opener (Michaels V Tatanka) and the other was Curt Hennig V Lex Luger. 2 out of 10 matches does not a good PPV make ;)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Andre the giant drank 96 bottles of beer before Wrestlemania III. Big men can handle Beer
    I would to see scott Hall back but im not to gone on diesle. I think they could stir up smackdown a bit but if they came back Vince would probebly stick in raw with all the other new or returning heavyweights since the roster split. The heavy weight situation on SD is bad. You have brock who could beat any one and then just show and Angle who could beat him believably.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Jeez how old are they now? I don't think they'll come back it didn't work the last time so why would it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Hall I believe is only 36 or thereabouts, don't know about Nash.
    I wouldn't mind them coming back in an on-screen non-wrestling role as they're both pretty good on the mic.

I miss Nash on the mic, some of his best work can be found on the NWO DVD, especially when he goes on about the WCW main eventers being on a dialysis machine.

Cracks me up every time!
    Neri

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

you're giving out about dinosaurs and wwe had(until recently) hogan, piper, flair, chavo guerrou snr, lawler, were talkin about sting too(no doubt tried to sign him) and so on. At one stage raw was like an old folks home. Nash ain't that old, it is just he's slow and past his best. Hall could still perform but is the biggest dickhead since vince :)
    WWe gave Eddie a second chance after the drugs thing, Jerry Lynn was also given a simlar option, go to rehab and come back we'll let you wrestle but turned it down. I don't see either man going to AA meetings tbh but hall can still generate some heat and (attitude aside) is still (potentially) a good performer... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

I wouldn't mind them coming back as long as it's not pharsical like last time. I do agree that smackdown needs a bit of a shake up, sometimes it feels like its the same matches every week.
    I was a big fan of diesel and razor but if they can't throw a punch without rippin their quads then they should just leave it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by oneofakind32
    Andre the giant drank 96 bottles of beer before Wrestlemania III. .

emm would u care to back up your statement there. its a bit of a wild one to post without any sort of factual evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    emm would u care to back up your statement there. its a bit of a wild one to post without any sort of factual evidence.

Andre was in horrible shape by the time Wrestlemania III came along, I know it was a classic match and all that but **when you're unable to walk to the ring, it's time to give up the ghost.

** probably the reason why the carts to take wrestlers to the ring were only there for III and VI, Andre's declining health was well documented at the time and WWE events have been in bigger places since, including the Skydome for a second time and the carts weren't used.

Nero

Advertisement