Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know about any good free on-line football management games?

• 23-02-2004 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey can anyone please tell me about any good on-line football management games that are free.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Have you tried googling for them?
    I'd be surprised if there was a (good) footie management game online, the closest you'll probably find is a Fantasy Football one, and there's load of them around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 Isobar

Hattrick

This is the best online football management game. You play against other real players. It takes a while to get into but well worth the effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hattrick

This is the best online football management game. You play against other real players. It takes a while to get into but well worth the effort.

I agree, its a lot of fun once you get stuck in, its real-time though, so you play only 2 games a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭melachi

http://www.managerzone.com

I play there. In the irish premier league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

I can recommend Soccer Sim.

I have been playing it for about 3 years. It started off free then was sold by the Danish developers to a French company which started charging and then went bust. The original developers have it back again for free. Membership was closed for the last year but it has recently been reopened. There is a very good community spirit.

http://soccertest.gafmo.dk

• Advertisement
Advertisement