Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3CL postponements this week

Options
  • 08-11-2000 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

This week BiO v nD and 7 v FH will be postponed until later dates leaving only PS v IR to be played.

The reasons for which are : most of 7 will be attending the i6 lan. BiO: Sky and E^Z will also be at i6, Simo will be working and my computer isn't running q3 stabley.

These games will be rearranged for later dates and will make nicer season finales smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

mike,
    Zero hasnt got to check his mail, i told him about this he said he will email you tomorrow morning.
    cheers,
    podgeen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I don't mean to stir up shít here, its just quite annoying when a game is put off, considering the plans we have to make for it.
    Basically you havent a team for this weekend, neither did PS, but a PS-nD postponement wasn't announced.
    What I mean is, is there ANY way you can play us, say Saturday night instead of Sunday even? And are you requesting a postponement or ordering it?
    If you request it, there is no problem, we'll accomodate you as best we can, but if you order it then our league would be turning into a Nazi dictatorship, because nD are perfectly able to play.

We cannot play next weekend, we can field a team for ACID, but not for BIO because of availability of players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Originally posted by Zero:
    We cannot play next weekend, we can field a team for ACID, but not for BIO .

eh?
    soz dont mean to be trying to catch u out here or anything, just that last statemant seems to contradict itself.
    If u can field a team for us next w/e why cant u play bio?

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

BIO are going to be a tougher team, we will have our first team out against BIO, our first team can't all make it next weekend.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 09-11-2000).]

Dont underestimate the POWAH of AciD!!!! tongue.gif

• Advertisement

heh, indeed. Ye'll probably knock the bóllox off us smile.gif

Oi M1ke, story ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

This is no nazi dictatorship here for sure smile.gif .. Unfortunately we can't accomodate a game on Saturday .... people are still going to be going to i6, Simos still working ... so we're in the same predicament there :/

The reason PS weren't given the option of rescheduling (and everyone has the option because i'd rather a flexible league then lots of defaults) is because they gave you something like 25 mins notice.

"The only exception to this is if a clan can't make a match they must give at least 2 days notice to me via e-mail."

There's a paragraph from the rules. So i've given 4/5 days notice even because I do know you lads have trouble down there organising **** in UL because of the various restrictions so we can play the game November 26th, 3rd December, 10th December or 17th December preferably the sooner the better.

But enough notice was given so im rescheduling it for definite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

By the way. PS will be around for a while with a full team after the IR game.

We badly need to practice DM8TMP for the BarrysWorld DM league and if any teams could help us by playing a few games on this fairly **** map it would be greatly apprecated.

dm8/dm8tmp are the exact same map I think. Only place names have been changed, it's not as radical as the total dm6/dm6tmp change over.

Yeah, I know but we still havent practiced it nearly well enough.

So, like I said, any teams that can help out please do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

FH have no iq3cl game on sunday, so we will be around for a 4v4 - i'll talk to u later on irc

Same deal with AciD

Nice one lads, all we need is 4 warm bodies to shoot at.

Remember though I'll be on Gerry's ISDN for practice so he wont be able to play for acid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Just drop a few sleep ing tablets in Gerrys coffee and play all night andy. wink.gif

Tom/Jedi

And is the PS v IR game still on at 5?

Right, M1ke, we cant play next weekend, which is Sunday 19th, so it will have to be the 26th. That ok with you?

Ya Zero, 26th is fine with me. 26th it is so..... 3p.m Sunday November 26th (/me gets all official smile.gif

I'll bring some patatoe salad.

Heh ye are soooooo dead.
    As Devore would say, you will Take the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

gonna be some game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

er, I hope your joking andy. Only way you are playing in that game is if you bring your machine up.......
    eek.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement