Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What if YOU were the WWE chairman...

• 23-02-2004 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

If you had total control of the WWE what would you do? Oh and be totally extreme, say what ever you want. We arent talking about improving TV ratings, just what we would do as a totaly selfish dictator that only cared about yourself...

Me personally I would...

Fire Goldybitch and laugh in his god dam face.
    Give Rey the worlds title and have him fight Eddie at WMXX in the main event.
    Rehire Jeff Hardy and reform the Hardys.
    Give Trish Stratus the IC title.
    Stick HHH in the curtin jerkers and house shows.
    Offer contracts to Juvey Gurrerio, AJ Styles, Chris Daniels, Jushin Lager, Psychosis and Jonny Storm, using them properly also would be a must.
    Have Rico and La Ressistance in a winner and loser get burned alive in a vat if hot wax match.

Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Hanza

Me personally I would...

Fire Goldybitch and laugh in his god dam face.
    Give Rey the worlds title and have him fight Eddie at WMXX in the main event.
    Give Trish Stratus the IC title.
    Stick HHH in the curtin jerkers and house shows.
    Have Rico and La Ressistance in a winner and loser get burned alive in a vat if hot wax match.

Hanza

Russo? Is that you???? RUSSO????!!!

Seriously, it's moves like that that sent WCW down the pan!
    I also reckon it's too late for a Hardyz reunion as Matt has become too over in singles. I'd re-hire Jeff alright and give him a trial on RAW and see how he does.

I also disagree about throwing HHH into the openers, although I'd stick the IC strap on him to keep him down a peg or two. (Hey, they got away with it in 2001!)

Mysterio for the main strap? Get real! Thats dreamland! Had Benoit had stayed on Smackdown, Eddie and Benoit would have made a damn good main event.

As for Rico and La Frenchfrogs, i'd just fire Rico and Rob Conway. Grenier will probably be fired anyway for taking too much time off. Dupree is actually not a bad worker.

I'd give Benoit, RVD and Jericho the push they deserve. God knows they worked hard enough.

I'd also get rid of the brand split. Although by the looks of things, it's headed that way anyway ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

u think their gonna do away with the brand split? from what ive been hearing their gonna go the exact oposite, mcmahon is contemplating a 3rd brand. i think the brand split is a very good idea and at times has been well executed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

3rd Brand!!!
    WTF!
    I like the brand spilt myself. Works better. Gives them a bit more time off too!

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    u think their gonna do away with the brand split? from what ive been hearing their gonna go the exact oposite, mcmahon is contemplating a 3rd brand. i think the brand split is a very good idea and at times has been well executed.

I don't think they'll do away with the brand so to speak. I just think that people will be hopping brands left right and centre. It's already started. I think it's better that way personally. That way you won't have the same matches repeating themselves six months down the line..

Didn't we have that discussion before? ;)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Matt has become too over in singles

Where exactly did ye get that from nero, Matts become jobber to the stars on RAW, his career is slowly sinking, he hasnt one 1 single match since hes been on RAW, the only hing thatd save him now is if he found another legal loophole to get him back on Smackdown, at least there he wasnt staring at the ceiling the whole time

its be the perfect time to reform the hardys, if only to save matts career or at least stop him from going on an extended training period in OVW

Shin

• Advertisement

Admittedly, his move to RAW was a bad move but he's still over with the crowd, even if creative haven't a clue what to do with him. Getting back to Smackdown would still be better than re-forming the Hardyz. Going back to OVW and putting him amongst the ranks of Linda Miles and Matt Morgan is just a f*cking insult to the man.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Right first thing the brand split yeah its a good idea but they need to change around the superstars a bit to shake it up a little.

Secondly fire Gay Train and The Big Slow

Then id push RVD and Batista and fire bleedin Mark Henry

And i know everybodies saying stuff like this but id give Triple H like a year off not because i dislike him just because hes been a top guy for so long the fans need a break from him for a long while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Unfortunately with HHH now being Paul Mcmahon, the likelyhood of us not seeing him for awhile is slim to none

When it comes to Vinces retirement i do hope as everybody does that he hands the company over to shane

But if he doesnt and Mr Stephanie mcmahon gets it then wrestling as we know it will be dead

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

stephanie does have some good ideas. She is head writer over the shows. (see what she did with smackdown)The only thing is we'll see HHH jump between two shows and win every title there is (including tags by fighting on his own) and then getting bollic naked and **** in front of everyone, cause he is "the game" and he is "that damn good." Then they'll rename it HHHWe and go horribly bust and he'll clime a tower with a sniper riffle and flabby muscles and pick off people one by one... HAHAHA, you cna just see it now....

Seriously: 3rd brand, some new talent, roster split ups, new matches, ways always to improve and not mess about established stars, poorer perfromers get to wrestle on heat and velocity if they wrestle badly on shows or ppvs, no grudges, not believe i'm god and erect monuments to my wealth, no bs from anyone.

Long live shane o mac!
    He wont be back for ages. Apparently his wife is just after giving birth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

This thread was purley for fun guys, I was being totally selfish... Its called having a laugh :D

Oh, and thanks a million Nero, my secrets out now. Youve just robbed me of my dignity, the same way I robbed AJ of his title run ;)

Oh yeah... I never had any dignity...(burn in hell Vince Russo)

Hanza

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Skud
    stephanie does have some good ideas. She is head writer over the shows. (see what she did with smackdown)

*splutter?!* she ran it into the ground after taking it over from Heyman! We had almost half a year of bigshow vs brock vs angle thanks to her!!!

Nero

Advertisement