Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proposal for 1v1 Practise night

Options
  • 09-11-2000 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I would like to propose that at 7.30pm+ on Monday night (every week) that anyone who wants some friendly one on ones for a bit of practise and some fun meet there.

I've attempted several times to meet for friendlies and it never works out for various reasons.

my ICQ is 2179902.

servers? vishnu? iol? ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

We could just have a load of 10 minute 1v1 games, just like QW RA 1v1 days.

Come on down; own and be owned.

- x0n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

If its in Quake3 then I'll be around most mondays.

Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill be around later, 7:30 is too early for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Cheeky bastidge :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

OK so Duel night tonight on vishnu or games1. I'll be there from 9pm on. If anyone want a few games.

Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

i think Vishnu's a better server these days. just as long as ur not on an eircom connect
    I know i'm TOTAL Pants @ dual'in, they call me "the unmissable target" btw biggrin.gif
    i'll be on to get my ass kicked anyways smile.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

That's the spirit Havok*! We'll soon get you out of those metaphorical pants!

That's the point of this night, nobody should be here to impress, but to teach, and be taught -- and on that note -- I have to say thanks to m1rv for going through a few things with me (notably putting a rail slug through my head repeatedly) the other day even though I thought the fux0r was cheating for a while smile.gif Turns out he just owns me, LOL.

- x0n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

find hard mirv to shoot, think of his face so cute, think of mine to the size of his foot, and skill all falls away as he gives me the boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

what ? mirv owned you? but hes crap he must have cheated. biggrin.gif dont get too angry now mirv

Daddy or chips?

• Advertisement
Advertisement