Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New website

Options
  • 23-02-2004 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

hello i've been messing about with Html, dreamweaver and photshop for the last few months. Have created a simple blog type site , geared toward displaying personal interests and hobbies eg photography, writing etc.

Would appreciate if anyone could have a look at the site and tell me what u think with regards to the layout, usability, colour scheme etc.
    Cheers
    www.geocities.com/tinjman2003

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Just a giant ol table ;)

Nothing special. That said its not terrible either. Not crazy about the green but it does sorta blend in with the design. Should remove programming from the nav bar since you dont have a section up for that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

ooh yes...

<title>Page Title</title>

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Oops! You've exceeded your bandwidth quota!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

get yershelf an eircom account:)
    as for the design: not bad. other colours might mix better (but in saying that, they're really not that bad) -- might wanna rethink blue hyperlinks on a bluey bg though - makes it hard to read for some people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 funkymonk

Thanks for the feedback:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Fergal C

looks good for a personal site. I like the handwriting on the top. the table is just a little small (narrow) for my screen, however. I view at 800 x 600.

Advertisement