Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look out

Options
  • 09-11-2000 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Get this,was playing a quick 10 min game before i went into work today to get some rail pracky in,that anercy bot or what ever hes called,one on one level hardcore,everything was sound and as exspected he fraged me at one stage ,that was sound ,i respawned not far from him and in the distance there was the b^stard doing a rocket jump on my dead corpse and not once but twice and then he gestured,man i thought i was playing some lad on the net.
    So look out smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Its ALIVE i tellz ya. biggrin.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

Sh1t d00d, you think that's da b0mb? I wuz playin' muh bone chillin' bot man Xaer0 on his own turf on *N1GHTMAR3* an' I wuz 0wn1n his ZeN luvvin' monkey a55 w1th muh MG a few hundred fragz uP aftuh ten minz and all o sudden he pull some crazy-ass b1tch triple-s1ze BFG out under h1z fRAnc1sCan cl0akz an then he startz leerin' and touchin' his self real bad an' says "kn0w thyself aS muh b1tch x0n" and I knowz he's stirrin' up some b1tch1n' fux0r aS5 trubble when it startz tuh waRm uP and muh speakers falls off muh dEsk and muh le3t-as-FuX ARg0s tuRb0 Ba5sb0x starts smok1n and then WOOOPAAAH b00m An' th3 screen goes all BLUE and he pulls some sh1t h0t Gen3er4L PrOtect10n fALt move on muh aSs and beat me -- dAt fux0r RUULLLZZZZZZZZ

- x0n

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

x0n
    who long did that take to write?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

Originally posted by MiCr0:
    x0n
    who long did that take to write?

about as long as it took you to read it...

- x0n

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Indeed, dAt fux0r RUULLLZZZZZZZZ.

Quite.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Sup, was chillin with ma home Uriel on DM6TMP, that foo Anarki comes up, bustin' ass, stompin on me and ma brotha. He think he's all that yall, ma man Sarge say he's gonna git some red armor, pop a cap in his stupid-ass dome.

I'll gat that sucka, aight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

RATS : )

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Was it, in fact, because he was black?

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

where could i get a copy of multiplayer minesweeper
    sounds sweet

please excuse my off-topicnessness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i think this topic should be closed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i work in a factory, unlike soft cheeked anarki,
    on the prodcut line, night shift, 10PM to nine
    a line of code aint my abode,
    when i wanna bust heads no waitin for shít to load,
    and if some motherfúcker got a problem with me,
    don't have to sit down and load puter Quake three,
    just bring it on fists first no nicknames,
    unless you count me calling you bítch as i kickshades, OF SHÍT!
    outta you if you if weren't a lonely nerd your bítch next i'd screw,
    knife end your life no respawn it soon dawns that your gonna die soon cos you heart out i torn.

*Motherfúcking Smilies Disabled in This Dope-ass Post.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 15-11-2000).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Word!

DeV.

Advertisement