Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me some veggie recipes

• 23-02-2004 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Right, cooking dinner for the other half on Friday. Both of us are veggies, but my diet has rarely consisted of more than pasta with cheese and sauce, or ready made veggie burgers, pizzas, etc. Anytime I've had a proper veggie meal, it's in the work restuarant or out for a meal.

I'm a competent chef, so any suggestions are welcome :)

Or is it really just a matter of cooking a whole pile of stuff and throwing it all together in the pot?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭rs

my gf is a veggie.

She eats stuff like the following

Mexican food. El Paso kits are simple and quick. Just use quorn (mince or pieces) instead of chicken or mince if you want a little extra protein and substance to the meal. The quorn mince works very well in mexican food.

Red and Green peppers,
    white onions,
    perhaps some jalepenos
    Refried beans
    Cheese
    Salsa (El paso or Doritos)

Curries. There are plenty if indian sauces available out there. Tikka Masala with onions, chick-peas, etc. Very tasty. Add any other veggies you wish.

They are both quick and easy and offer plenty of variety.

Good luck

Advertisement