Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thai Prime Minister looking to buy Liverpool

• 23-02-2004 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

From BBC

Thai PM eyes Liverpool bid

Houllier faces salvage act
    Billionaire Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra wants to make a bid for Liverpool after his failed attempt to buy Fulham last year.
    Thawatchai Satchakul, the coach of the Thai national team, is advising Shinwatra on the bid.

He said: "I believe the prime minister already had his aides checking Liverpool's financial position.

"He is now in the process of deciding whether to bid for Liverpool. It should be a bigger club (than Fulham)."

Satchakul also advised Thaksin on his attempt to buy Fulham.

On that occasion Thaksin, who made his money in the telecommunications industry, failed because Mohamed Al Fayed did not want to sell.

"His feeling now is similar to that five or six months ago when Fulham was in the picture. If you visualised him doing shopping in a store.

"I would say the prime minister's eyes are now fixed on Liverpool," Thawatchai said.

I doubt Morres would sell his shares or Steve Morgan the other big shareholder either so this may all be not worth worrying about I thought i'd post for what ppl think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Might be a positive move cos' theres been F - all positive to say about pool recently, If they had chelsea like money to spend on players it would certainly be positive however I'd say it'd be unlikely as the club are not too bad financially and the shareholders appear happy enough .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jesus H!

Liverpool dont need a suger daddy, they need a manager.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Originally posted by mike65
    Jesus H!

Liverpool dont need a suger daddy, they need a manager.

Mike.

The work is just not been put in this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

between racehorses and ladyboys, the premiership looks ****ed to me

Advertisement