Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what kind of mouse do you have?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

STD1_F8E832-BNDL.jpg

Belkin Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse

Seem to get a few days out of a charge, no complaints.
    Think i got it for 59.99in pc world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

microsoft explorer 3.0 and a func mat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Logitec Optical Mouse.... I'm not sad enough to know the code number.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

I don't think it's sad to know the "code number" of something that you use prettymuch everyday... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Microsoft Optical Trackball.

No moving around with your hand, it's all in the thumb.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Originally posted by SyxPak
    USB run at 48Mhz and the mouse can pump out more data than the PS/2 port can handle - apparetly.
    Nah, USB mice are locked at 125 hz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Logitech iFeel Mouseman USB optical, 2 Buttons topside, with scroll, and another button where your thumb sits. I've had it 3 years, and is still the best mouse I've ever used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

[boredom]
    wacom (wireless) tablet pen & mouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Originally posted by Venom
    Iv been using a Terratec Razor Boomslang 2100 the last 6 months :)
    Kick ass mouse and then some.

NICE! that mouse has crazy DPI! 2100! MX has 800 and you can operate on someone with it i can imagine how accurate Terratec must be! you must be a serious gamer, i was thinking of ordering Terratec but I changed my mind cause it's way too big! and costs a lot. btw are buttons comfortable?(especially sides) many have said that it's hard to get used to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard & Microsoft wireless optical mouse. Cant seem to find the model number for the mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I use a Logitech RM67A ... very nice wireless optical, fantastic battery life - despite there being no power switch ... TBH, spending a lot of cash for something that moves the little pointy bit on the screen the same as a cheaper one is a bit OTT...even if it does have 2gazillion dpi and 900 teeny weeny buttons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by CyberGhost
    NICE! that mouse has crazy DPI! 2100! MX has 800 and you can operate on someone with it i can imagine how accurate Terratec must be! you must be a serious gamer, i was thinking of ordering Terratec but I changed my mind cause it's way too big! and costs a lot. btw are buttons comfortable?(especially sides) many have said that it's hard to get used to it

Its a great mouse mate tho I agree its a tad pricey but seeing as how Iv had it 6 months + with not one bit of hassle with it and it cost less than a average night out in Dublin, Im happy with the deal :) Its also not that big, it just looks bigger due to its unique shape :)

The buttons are great, in just the right places for ease of use and the mouse is very comfortable to use. The issue some folk have with it is that the ball is under the lower end of the mouse not the top like most other ball based mice so it does feel very weird at first but after a day or two its like second nature.

The DPI on it is mental, makes very accurate mouse usage but for a new user Id reccomend dropping the senceitivity to it lowest setting untill you get use to it :D

Advertisement