Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy Box Sets from £10.99

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Still haven't received Family guy series 2 and 3. HURRY UPPPPPPPPP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

in my experience, deliveries from play normally take about 8 days to arrive.

Still no word, anyone know when this post crap is gonna end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

International post is gonna take a few more days to get to apparantly. Only thing i have gotten in the post is a bill so far. Have a heap of things ordered from various sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

I'm an impatiened man, if i order these now,how long you think before i'll get them ?

• Advertisement

You'll be grand as soon as the strikes over but seeing as i preordered them a month ago im fairly PEE OH'ED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Received Futurama Season 4 Promotional Boxset from play.com today - looks like they will be coming 1 by 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

And, and????? Do tell, is it just the box that's different or is there anything majorly different to what you'd expect from a normal package?

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Originally posted by oneweb
    And, and????? Do tell, is it just the box that's different or is there anything majorly different to what you'd expect from a normal package?

Yeah sorry did not have a lot of time earlier........

Looks exactly like any other boxset really - artwork is excellent on both the box and the covers, different cover on each DVD, nice insides, list all extras on back of each cover

Very happy with the one I've got so far

I still havent recieved my family guy yet. Getting a lil worried.

• Advertisement

Ah come on... I'm only gonna get them when it's dangerously close to my L.cert...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i ordered simpsons series 3. and all the futuramas. w00t!

COME ON YOU STINKING POSTMEN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

my stuff arrived friday, in ****e condition, dvds flying around their boxes and get this, a bleedin fingerprint smudge on one of the DVDs, from a sealed box

not happy at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Originally posted by savemejebus
    my stuff arrived friday, in ****e condition, dvds flying around their boxes and get this, a bleedin fingerprint smudge on one of the DVDs, from a sealed box

not happy at all

Did you give them a call (+44 (0)1534 877 595) to tell them? They are normally quite accomadating and im sure they will send you out a replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

yeah, gave them a call and am arranging to send the stuff back, just checked though and it looks like at least one of the box sets is sold out so could be screwed there.

cheers for the number mbroaders

Advertisement