Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qublan/NI

Options
  • 14-11-2000 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

HI Lads,
    anyone with a car thinking of going to qublan up north this weekend? Or is everyone going to anilan?
    quozl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Looks like Anilan is the choice of the new generation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

was kinda thinkin of goin along to AniLAN tbh....Sico if you are goin giv us a shout, mite be able to convince that Dav fella to come along too...

N

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Hi Lads,
    me and Neil/Shadow are looking for someone to give us a lift up to qublan. Although a camper van would be preferable, and nethouse could come on tour. Anyone thinking about driving up there?
    quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Yah I'd actually be well on for going to it if there would be any other going with 4 wheels and an engine under them...
    wink.gif

N

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

My name is Vorosha.

• Advertisement

I would like to spend the day at the seaside.

Vorosha is my name.

I would rather not go to the seaside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah i would like to go to belfast-lan too , $$$

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Neil, I'm going to Anilan (busy Friday, working Saturday night = ars3 to trying to get home from NI after being up for 24hrs...) and afaik Monty's going as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement