Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

portfolio courses.

Options
  • 23-02-2004 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

i was wondering if anyone could help me out on this. i wanna do art after i leave school. i filled out my cao with art teaching in ncad as my 1st and visual communications in dit and athlone as 2nd and 3rd.
    im still not sure wat way i want to go but i know for sure i wont get any of these courses because my crappy crappy portfolio. i figured id do a portfolio course but im not sure where to go. i live in the midlands but am mad to get away from home and always figured id head to the big smoke.
    all i know bout is colaiste dhulaigh and ballyfermott. can anyone tell me wat is the best course i could do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Hmmm, sort your spelling and grammar out..... I have no info... I know Ballyfermot is good for animation.... that is all.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

me grammer bad?? dats unpossible.

I was drunk at the time, Apoligies (Sure I can't spell at the best of times)

John

why were u on the internet tryin to advise me while drunk? could u not find a ditch to sleep in? hold on?!!!! will some1 help me please????????

I did help you.... I said ballyfermot was good. Read the cao books.... research it. What do you want to do. I could tell you to go and do graphic design. It might be the worse advice ever.

John

Keep the abuse down TBH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

plenty of places outside dublin do one year portfolio courses. most are quite good from what ive heard and are a good help. i'd advise staying at home and doing a portfolio course in wherever nearest to you offers the course and moving to wherever the course you get after that is.

ive applyed to ballyfermot so far and probably wil to dhulaigh. the nearest ones to me are in longford and cavan and a friend did one in cavan a few years ago and reckoned he wanted to kill himself after it. i really do intent in gettin out of here and i dont see why i shud stay here for another long boring depressing year..........
    sorry.
    thanks for ur help anyway!

Advertisement