Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OJ needs YOU !

• 23-02-2004 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

got this PM on IRC...

<Oj> Do me a favor
    <Oj> I can't post on any forums,
    <Oj> can't log into any sites that require a login(hotmail, ebay other bulletions etc.)
    <Oj> when i click the login eiter get page cannot be found or nothing happens
    <Tusky> this pc is too slow to do any pic posting
    <Tusky> =/
    <Tusky> what do you need ?
    <Oj> on boards I am getting "no thread specified please email webmaster"
    <Oj> naa, don't ned a pic posted up
    <Oj> just post that for me on thetechn forum wouldn'tyea?
    <Oj> im able to browse the fourm myself
    <Tusky> sure thing
    <Tusky> sec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Tell him to clean the gook outta the mouse.
    That should sort him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Cookie problems maybe? Sounds a bit severe for that though, unless the security settings have been ramped way up. When I get forum or login problems I often find it's a problem with cookies not being accepted for certain sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

<Oj-> check my other topic in this forum to see what this post means..
    <Oj-> lads, I removed this sortware manually.
    <Oj-> now I can't seem to log into any websites that require a password(ones that have the secure sign at the bottom) in ie it says page not avaible, mozilla just says "done" with a blank page.
    <Oj-> now.. any ifea's to come around this, think its the spyware that did it too me :(
    <Oj-> or know were I can re-download the spyware
    <Oj-> and some times on boards when i try post it says "topic not found" or nothing happens when i click submit reply :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

download, install, update and run adaware and spybot

Advertisement