Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nD vS BIO

Options
  • 13-11-2000 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭

Who will win: nD
    Who would I like to see win: nD
    Predicted scores: what a silly question...
    Player to watch out for: nD*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

i have to be honest.
    it'll be a close game and all, BiO and nD have both got exelent team play.
    But BiO train alot more then nD do, and against better clans. which i think will tip the balance in BiO's favour...

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Personally I hate BIO and i hate all the players in BIO and Mike too and that SKelter fella and SIMO.. looking forward to kickin there ass yahhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

It won't matter who wins if Se7en beat BIO on DM14.

as if.

bio*havok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Lol. arent seven 2 divisions below bio in the uk clanwars smile.gif
    Good luck on dm14
    Greg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yeah!

Imagine the disgrace of getting totally trashed by a team in a division below them! like omg smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 13-11-2000).]

yeah but to put a perspective on it, the 4v4 admins tried to put them in Div 1, and BigFoot tried to put 7 in 1c of the BW league AFAIK. Bio might be surprised when they meet se7en, I guarantee they will when they meet us, but sure let's see what happens.

Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Best of Luck to Both teams. But better luck to BIO.

Oh cheers for the vote :)

"I'm not saying I don't trust you, and I'm not saying I do, but I don't."

or somethin......

BiO and nD have already played together b4, and had some very close games. nD make have won but by a very small margin (3 or so frags) and with ping advantages (4slpb) which they cant do in the Iq3cl.
    with more even pings it will still be a cracker of a match, but tbh BiO train pretty much every nite. And as the most active clan in the country they deserve to win...

BiO shall 0wn joo - or somtin like that.

actuly nah AciD will win the leauge anyways, where just eh, setting ourselfs up for the mother of all comebacks!!!! tongue.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Advertisement

Well, it can be discussed over and over but
    Originally posted by havok*:
    BiO and nD have already played together b4, and had some very close games. nD make have won but by a very small margin (3 or so frags) and with ping advantages (4slpb) which they cant do in the Iq3cl.
    2 of the games were by 30 frags, the 4 games against BIO were nD's first Q3 wars ever. We shouldn't have come near them.
    Originally posted by havok*:

BiO train pretty much every nite. And as the most active clan in the country they deserve to win...
    Yeah well, you can look on it like : While BIO were training and getting really good, myself, bunny, Jedi etc spent 3 months trying to get an Irish Team together so there is effort put in everywhere.

To be honest with you, BIO shouldn't lose the game, it is very bad if they do. We are Q3 newbies, myself and bunny are only playing seriously for the last month, and by seriously I mean like maybe one in two weekends in UL, so nD have nothing to lose, but if we win, it makes it so much better.

BIO are a very good team, and a sound genuine bunch of lads, they used to be shít and trained to get very good, so nD has no problem losing to them. That's about it.

But we won't lose......no no, we will beat them, kill their children, rape their women and drink their beer.
    nD will win this league. Count on it.

title.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

My money is on nD.

Bio practice a lot but nD have a lot of solid teamplay going waaaaaaaaay back.

Of course if Bio DO win then it makes PS look good....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

nD never had teamplay, CT never had teamplay...we just shot stuff back then, teamplay didnt exist, actually we havent even had a practice war on that level yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Well the games has been rescheduled for the 26th and the winner of that game will more than likely be crowned winner of the IQ3CL. So what are your thoughts? Who will win? who would you like to see win? predicted scores and player to watch out for, etc?

I'm going to put some of the replies on challenge-ie in a build up to the game.

Tom/Jedi

Theres also a poll where you can vote for your favorite to win the game over on http://www.challenge-ie.com . Just scroll down and you will see it on the left hand side of the site. GL to both team by the way.

Tom/Jedi

either way its gonna be some cracker of a game. wish u lads luck.

migth as well keep the **** stiring going smile.gif
    ah this should do it.
    HavoknDEdit.jpg

tongue.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

[This message has been edited by havok* (edited 14-11-2000).]

Originally posted by Bunny:

actually we havent even had a practice war on that level yet

LJ, SHHHH!!!!!!!! You'll get us found out.

In that case I withdraw my earlier comments, Bio will whoop yis.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

what ever about the game this is turning into and gas thread, nice one havok with the logo smile.gif

rofl

• Advertisement

Originally posted by El_Presidente:
    Of course if Bio DO win then it makes PS look good....

Heh, not at 5th place in the league it doesn't.

Just to keep the topic rolling. How about the winner of the BIO Vs nD game play PS in a "friendly" that same day. Say an hour after that match. You'll have your best teams and we'll be frag bait since we're 5th in the league. wink.gif

Tom/Jedi

pfff

We beat Bio and are willing to play nD anytime.

I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

You're all sh1te.

I bagsy playing nD and bIO together in a 8 v 1 with my new config: I'm using TWO razor boomslang (2Ks) AND a foot pedal.

And if you somehow win I'll show you my q3config.cfg

eh.

- x0n

p.s.

Thanks for havok et al who turned up last night for the friendly 1v1s!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

As i said before i think this topic should be closed.

Knew ye would rise to that one.

Sure there is no such thing as a "friendly" with PS, we all know what happened with Demonic Core. They were well píssed off about that. They were trying a few things for those "friendlies", a new player and definitely some weird tactics, and then when PS won ONE of the games, they shouted about it all over the place, I believe you can find in your "Quake CV" (!!!!) on Challenge-ie. I suppose ye are technically better than DC now too. The thing is, the fact that PS beat BIO means nothing, BIO turned up for all their games, which is part of being a good clan, so BIO technically rank higher than PS no matter how the last games of the league turn out.
    So in the EXTREMELY small chance that PS would beat us, pffff, as if, I couldnt be listening to the shouts on the net for months, the additions to "Quake Curriculum Vitaes" all over the web, and no doubt at least 40 thousand screenshots on Chaos' page so I think nD will happily accept their 1st or 2nd place in the IQ3CL and until nD meet PS again, I think you will have to just sit there and take it.....yes....that's nice.
    smile.gif
    frown.gif
    redface.gif
    biggrin.gif
    wink.gifmad.gif

Quí est ton Papa?
    My cat smells of catfood
    Are those my feet?

Zero.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Clan nD, who's ure daddy? http://clans.quake.ie/nD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

personally...
    if we finish 1st or 2nd...
    i dont think we should play ye...
    ye had yer chance didnt show
    bad buzz...
    some one close this topic
    are there no admins?
    are these my feet?

Thocaigh ar La!!!

Cyas then so.

• Advertisement

ah chríst lads ye are getting way too mature, ye dont rise to anything anymore !!
    and yes podgeen there are moderators, as ure bad luck would have it, one of em is me :)

Advertisement