Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best phone 4 me??

• 23-02-2004 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

This has probably been done a 1000 times but...

It's time to upgrade from my old nokia 3210(i kid you not, long story, other one got robbed), to something cooler and modern. Moneys not really a prob, but obviously I want good value, not spending half a grand on a piece of ****e. Picture phones seem like a bit of craic, but friends who have them say their trick gets old, but I suppose you'd have to get one of keep up with the crowd. Anyway, what phone would you say would be d best.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I would recommend the nokia 6600, but the picture messages and wap are not working yet, and may not be working till april-may. apart from this i think its about the best phone available in ireland at the moment. (P900, GX30 etc are not available yet)

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

I've a look at my friend's Sharp GX20 today and it's quite a good phone with some cool features.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

And yes. I meant to add this. What would be the best network too. I'm guessing Meteor, free texts for life. WHOH! Even though noone I know has one surely they'll get popular with this deal.

Advertisement