Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Rhomba 256 mb MP3/WMA player

Options
  • 24-02-2004 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Its been acting up recently.
    1. battery went dead yesterday.So i connected it to the computer last night to charge.After an hour it didnt seem to have charged much.So i left it till the morning. Was only at 40% in the morning!! and it was flashing from 40% - Full, 40% - full...
    anyone got any idea whats the story with it?
    Gonna leave it charging over night again.

2. Couldnt copy songs onto it but a windows format of it fixed that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Have you looked at Creatives support site ?. There is some detailed info on how to reset the player etc. I'm not sure was it the Asian/US or European site I found this info on as some of the sites didn't have the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

install f/w 1.05.01 if it isn't already on it.

Check battery charging behaviour when connected directly to USB port on back of computer. Charging may not work properly on front ports or unpowered hubs.

Leave to trickle charge for a few hours after it shows fully charged.
    If using an old PC with a dodgy USB chipset or one where the USB ports are malfunctioning then it may not charge properly.

Always format as FAT16.

Advertisement