Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband = Joke

• 24-02-2004 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I orderd BB from Eircom on December 12th 2003 and, after multiple phone calls made by myself to Eircom, I finally received the modem etc. a week and a half ago!

So I had to wait 2 months to get it out to me! Ridiculous!
    Then the bill arrives last week and they have the cheek to charge me for using the damn thing from January 7th!!!

Can anyone else make sense of that, cause I sure as hell cant!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

yup they charged from the date your line was activated, compleatly out of order make a complaint

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

Been waiting since the 19th of december.
    After numereous phone calls i finally got not on, but two modems last week.
    Because i have their alarm system i have to get an engineer install which was promised for last tuesday and i'm now told i'm on the list for the fisrt week in march
    It has gone far and beyond a joke; and dispite me telling them about the second modem i will not be suprised if im double billed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

ordered it around the 20th of december been online with it since 16th january. tis great once you get it up and running. some intial problems though as when i got the modem got a letter saying it would be a few days til i got the password and stuff, rang up tech support to get it and they said you have to get onto sales but your line and everything is fine and dandy and ready to go.

got onto sales who didn' t get back to me on the first night rang them up again and they got back to me on teh second night. then suddenly a week or 2 into the service i couldn't log in coz my password had been changed for some reason which requried more phonecalls and stuff. then at the end of january two weeks after i got the modem i got the letter with the password, trouble was two letters arrived one with old password one with new ah well wtf, its been working more or less since mid january and i'm loving it

data

Advertisement