Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Translation to Irish please

• 24-02-2004 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Could someone please oblige me by providing a translation to Irish for the phrase "Keep in touch. Thank you and good luck".

Much appreciated.
    Stevie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Go raibh maith agat, coinnigh i dteagmháil, agus go n-éirí go geal leat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

Thanks Hedgetrimmer

Stevie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Erm, society/languages/gaeilge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by hedgetrimmer

He just called your aunt a fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Erm, STFU/Crying/Bint?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Aboy Markie

do you actually know what bint means?

and as far as i know, it says in the charter that if theres another forum for it, you should put it there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Does it mean that you post in all the right places?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by hedgetrimmer

"go n-eirí"

agus go n-eirí an bóthar ar chuid agaibh ......a scobaidí aineolacha :D

M

Originally posted by FreaK_BrutheR
    Does it mean that you post in all the right places?

Not sure what you eman, i try to post in the correct forum, it possible that steviem didnt realise theres an irish forum, might make his life easier in future

I really dont want to get in an argument for 2 reasons, you've been here a lot longer than me, so you will do things differently, and probably be more lax, but primarily im very sleepy

Raph

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

it possible that steviem didnt realise theres an irish forum, might make his life easier in future

Perhaps steviem was looking for a quick answer to a quick very simple question and forgot that that certain people sit her ready to jump down peoples throats at the slightest thing. would you ever just get a life. The question had already been answered so why feel the need to butt in without anything to add.

He just called your aunt a fish.

You ain't seen my aunt.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Gleanndún

well i find this thread very confusing bc past the answer 2 steviems question i have NO idea wuts going on. (steviem, there have already bn a few other translation posts, so np. i dont kno wut there on about...really i dont. i didnt even kno there was another irish forum:confused: )

Advertisement