Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of new Reataurant in Dublin?? Help!!

• 24-02-2004 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to find out the name of a new Restaurant in Dublin, its serving European food and located near The Shelbourne Hotel( I think its on Merrion Row).

The only info I have is that the name begins with "P" !! & that it's relatively new.
    It came v.highly recommended, unfortunately I just can't remember.
    thx in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Peploes (sic) on Stephens Green?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi Bendibus,
    A million thanks!!!...Thats it!!!
    Are U familiar with the place??
    Im supposed to book a table there for the weekend??

Cheers

Never been there. So I'm looking forward to your review of the place on Monday :)

http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2004/01/25/story458166868.asp

absolutely!!!
    Cheers

So did you visit Peploes?

• Advertisement

Hi Benibus,
    Yep!! Got a table for Friday night
    Highly recommend it, food was excellent, service was really good , a tad pricey but well worth it. There were four of us and everyone was well impressed.
    I'm already looking forward to the return visit!!

Live and work in Limerick, get to Dublin at least every two weeks to see friends and family, usually try to go for a bite to eat in somewhere new.

Any recommendations???

Glad you enjoyed it. I'll give Peploes a go sometime soon.

In and around the same area of town, I like Fado at the Mansion House, Brunos on Kildare St. and One Pico in Schoolhouse Lane (off Kildare St.). I think they all have websites with menus, winelists & prices if you feel like Googling.

Fitzers on Dawson St. is nice for lunch, but I know lots of people who don't agree on that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

That new place Mint out Ranelagh way is meant to be great, apart from that I've never been dissapointed by Mermaid Cafe on Dame Street or Eden Restaurant in Meeting House Square Temple Bar.

Advertisement