Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola Sponsor Anilan.

Options
  • 17-11-2000 1:27am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Motorola will have t-shirts and giant lollipops (dont ask!) for spot prizes for Anilan plus we should have a few more "as yet unseen" games at it like "Rune" and a certain tribal gathering....
    www.spinsol.com/anilan

(you knew there had to be one more topic)

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

apparently big-bags-o-goodies have been delivered to the Cybercafe for all attendees as well as spot prizes... all together now... wooooo! smile.gif

Anarchy Online have turned up too and are setting up their stuff (I believe they intend to have their 12' tall mardigra warrior bloke wandering about too).

I hope the rest of Team.ie can try and attend as you never know who might think it would be a good thing to sponsor.

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

It feels like christmas eve smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Any particular time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Cant make it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I believe I shall drop into this LAN of yours old boy.

Sounds like quite the chuckle.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

All day 10:30am to 10pm.

The goodie bags I've decided will go as spot prizes and other trinkets during the day.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill probably not be awake in time for this, you can send me a goodie bag though, i hope it has food in it because im trying to be a really fat bast*rd for germany

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

w00t I won a tshirt

Time to go pro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Conor O Kane

Thanks to everyone who dropped in. The day was a great success. Thanks also to Thomas for his rapid early mornin Quake3 installin'.

Hope to see y'all again soon.

animech_run.gif
    www.cokane.com

Advertisement