Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€250 on Thursday

Options
  • 24-02-2004 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Does anyone know for definite what the rules are for Thursday re rebuys topups etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

The main €250 game is a freeze out - the chips you start with are all you get. I think they give out 5000 at the start

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Yeah it's 5000 starting chips, no rebuys.

Blinds start at 100/200 as far as I can remember. Last month they stopped the blinds when it reached 10000/20000.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wooohooo.... loads of chips to play with! (I'm gonna make a sandcastle with mine and hide in it so I dont get BUTTFNCKED by the big bad men :dunno: )

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore
    wooohooo.... loads of chips to play with! (I'm gonna make a sandcastle with mine and hide in it so I dont get BUTTFNCKED by the big bad men :/

Too late - that happened years ago ;)

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

reckon he can hide is tell behind that castle Spiritus? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I hope I get Spiritus at my table I'll "tell" him a thing or two...

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore
    I hope I get Spiritus at my table I'll "tell" him a thing or two...

DeV.

emm - you guys seem 'close' - all this winking etc - anything you want to confess?

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

no ;)

Advertisement