Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Computer desk !

• 24-02-2004 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a decent computer desk for a home office type of jobbie. Desks in the usual places look crap. What desk do you have, where did you buy it. Have a good bit of stuff including a pretty large konica minolta printer so need something decent AKA not argos crap.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

i bought mine in atlantic homecare for 100, thin table with a cd holder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

I bought one in Atlantic:

p661953.jpg

€189. It's a great big desk. That rolling shelf for the monitor sucks so I don't use it. It comes flat-packed so you don't even have to assemble that monitor shelf. Takes about 2-3 hours to assemble. You can find it on http://www.atlantic.ie under furniture & storage - home office - office desks. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭jorg

Beg to differ about Argos. I looked around quite a bit. Ended up going to Argos. Its a pine effect workstation for 74.99. If you have the catalog, its on page 991 - a bargain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

This one jorg? I have one similar, it's great for that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

blimmeh!
    think i'll be paying a visit to argos in the near future:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭jorg

Advertisement