Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team3.ie practice?

Options
  • 21-11-2000 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Ok, the irish league is almost over and the BWEC is approaching fast. We planned to get our **** to gether this time round and get an early start on practice. The connection situation is not going to get much better from what I can see so is there any chance we can get the ball rolling soon. I'm avalible anynight to help get this thing going.

Tom/Jedi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

IMHO,

The only way I can see it properly working is to get 'A' Team on-line and play together every night v's other good teams. Start it off with practice games v's pickup players or something. Then expand that training to playing top teams and getting your **** sorted between the players. Further down the road, we could arrange lan practice and stuff, but as in the first BWEC, the first games are over the net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

What about Nicky and Chris who are practicly garunteed places on the team but can't get to a connect, except on weekends at a fair amount of effort?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I can get Chris a 128K ISDN connect (On a BW dial-up if need be). I have a loverly big 21" monitor too. Ask Pred, he's used it before.

He has to promise not to moan or talk about his bird though.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

How often does he need to? A couple of times a week, say once on a weeknight, and for maybe a couple of hours over the weekend (if I'm around) wouldn't be a problem.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

How often would he be able to use it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Cheers, Rob that's sound.

Advertisement