Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

midnorthfourzer?

Options
  • 24-02-2004 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Call me stupid, but i'm new, leave me alone! What's with that midnorthfourzer guy that's always browsing this forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Here 24/7 for the past few months. I sent a PM a while back... but they didn't reply

*shrug*

I may try get someone to ban him hehehehehe!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

heehee

Meanie! :D

Good job, though!

Pfft, it's annoying coz they never post anything and are here all the fucking time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

How about a floggin in the town square? *flogging meaning beating of course.... ohhh and this beating can be followed by "a short drop and a sudden stop" ? Or is public hanging too cruel for that "north" fella that always seems to be in here? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Ahhhh, I always thought that was some moderator or something. Not a person though, some computer thing. Ah I don't know, it made sense in my head....
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

midnorthfourzer is a sound dude, y'all. I reckon he leaves his office computer turned on all the time or summat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 DeadlyNiteshade

maybe he's shy, leave him alone, he might just like observing or something :)

how mean you all are :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Seriously, what if he's dead? Or been abducted by aliens? It would explain why he hasn't posted since October.

Yeah maybe you're right, but dead since october is a long time, someone must have found him by now.

or he has broadband and just leaves the window up all day.......nah, thats not very believable......aliens, it must be aliens.......

• Advertisement

Yeah but four months on the one page is a bit much!

I have DSL and I don't waste it by leaving it on the one page constantly!

Sheesh!

Again the conclusion of aliens........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Maybe midnorthfourzer is really an AI bot planted here by the boards admins to spy on us?

*wraps up in tinfoil*

*puts creature in the microwave and makes it explode*

(coz you're not not meant to put tin foil in the microwave for anyone who didnt know, or forks for that matter........bad experience...........)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Why is it - any unexplained phenominon, get's blaimed on aliens? What is it with this board... everything gets blaimed on little green men or the french???? Why? Why? Why?

ps * Can ya tell I'm not a sci-fi freak :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Hello Spaceman

Tell you what, Attractive Nun, go to Eamonn Doran's on the 16th of March and ask him in person.

He wields bass with Taylor Made Project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

hi all-not quite an AI bot yokey yet or much of a freak but come along and say hi on March 16th...not quite that shy either as you'll see...just a REAL good listener :)

www.tailormadeproject.com ...there's a pic of me there somewhere so you'll know who to lynch and give out to!

my work here is done...call it a study in human nature!

...have yourself a good weekend now y'hear?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

madness! I still think he is an alien though

...deported from planet rocknroll, this alien will try to teach you how to say stuff without using a keyboard on march 16th along with 4 other like-minded individuals "ya mean you actually don't need fingers to communicate...!?" it's shocking but true..." but the real world scares me...!" Just take a deep breath and crack open those curtains...

now I must go eat cos after 4 months of hitting Refresh every few seconds 24/7, I'm mighty hungry..David Blane eat your wasted heart out...

Tailor Made Project (alternative rock, heavy melodic stuff..definitely none of that fake angst crap), with New Colour Soul (a wheelbarrow of funk and an infusion of groovin), Otranome (heavy rock, distortion, lots of batteries for pedals), Mere (Alternative rock from Mullingar..that's in the country..past Leixlip)

www.tailormadeproject.com

..tomorrow eve (Tues March 16th)...come along for some entertainment to get your own Paddy's festival off to a nice start with smile on your face.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Amnesiac

Ah, for shame! All your mystique has evaporated...you're just another publicity whore...no offence. Ah well.

Advertisement