Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you get your adult dvds?

• 24-02-2004 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an online retailer of region 0 adult dvds that ship to Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

vidshop.com - they even garantee that in case it's confiscated by customs they will resend, They are pricey though
    dvdsoon.com carry some adult dvds too and ship to ireland - never tried them though

it's a pity that adultdvdempire.com refuses to ship to ireland, I'd gladly take a risk with the dvds as they have some great prices
    damn this country where everything that is fun is banned (stupid conservatists) :(

btw, most adult dvds are r0 - only difference is pal/ntsc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 MickahB

Try http://www.erodvd.nl, they ship to Ireland and are fairly cheap, not that I would know anything about that sort of thing (cough). On http://www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk there is a section on Retailers which gives a list of Retailers browse through and there is a collection of links for adult sites, so I have been told (cough)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

not that I condone this sort of behaviour *cough*, but my mate borrowd a DVD of his neighbour - broke it! (I have no idea how and I don't want to know...) and because he had no credit card used mine to buy from....

www.adultdvdsite.co.uk

It cost him about 40 eurons mind.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 MickahB

Ero DVD sell them for about 5 to 10 Euro, so I have been told, Down with that sort of thing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement