Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virus ?

Options
  • 24-02-2004 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Hi ... need a little advice

I cant seem to post on boards.ie at home...nore can I check webmail (hotmail, yahoo etc) , so it seems like something to do with cookies..

I havent changed any settings and I can log in ..just cant do any actions. for example on IE6 when I go to post on boards...Im told invalid thread or when I try and check yahoo on mozilla Im told document has no data ..

I have ran Spybot and adaware and that has not resolved the problem.

need help !!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DigitalAngel

Delete temp internet files and cookies, repair IE, and check the security settings....

See how it goes from there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I'd be inclined to try re-installing Mozilla, and see if that fixes that particular problem. Try getting the cumulative IE6 update from Microsoft.com aswell, and see if that makes any difference. If not, I'd suggest checking your Internet connection settings, and see if anything unusual is setup. Failing all that, install the rather excellent Opera! ;)

</shameless_plug>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

It was a problem with ntl. Its sorted now:ninja:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=143643

Advertisement