Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map to lan this weekend!!!!

Options
  • 23-11-2000 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

OK so heres a map for those who haven't been to my gaff before, e.g sico and Havok

http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/webman/index.html

Its ****e but should get you close to my gaff anyway. If you get stuck give me a call on 01-6290815.

I'll be setting up on friday night but lan will start at 11-12 saturday morning. cya all there. We should have a full house.

el-pres
    gerry
    havok
    chaos
    clamor
    ser
    koopa
    sean
    sico
    jedi

thats 10

anyone else who wants to call up please do. Later

Tom/Jedi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 [PS]SéaN

heh, i used to know where ur gaf was til i saw that map, Now i'm confused and LOst. I guess ur just gonna have to pick me instead on friday nite.........
    SéaN
    ps, are u goin out tonite to Glen??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Ahh Nice one Tom.
    Wondering is lucan to the left,right,Top or bottom of that map so i can get some bearings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

a lan and no one invited me!!!!! ah well i dont mind, i'm off to EDINBURGH for the weekend, with ppl from work......so this is one of those life things ppl have been telling me about for so long........its not so bad smile.gif

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Also guys if you could bring along a 4-way play and a network cables if you have them, If not we'll sort something out.

I'm going to be a little late comming from work tonight for the lads that are comming down to the gaff tonight. I'm pretty sure dareen (clmaor) will be there. If not then leave you **** at no.8 silken vale. I'm chaos won't mind for a few hours.
    But I hopefully will be there.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Anyone Coming thru town for Jedi's LAN tomorrow, please call me @ 087 2382626 and have the heart to give me and my comp a lift? Please?

Thanks

Luc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Havok,

All you have to do Havok is get onto the motor way and go the opposite way to the city smile.gif.

Go past the turn off for the leixlip and take the next slip road to maynooth and turn right accross the bridge and then follow the map. You cant really go astray. Its the second left turn after the Maxol petrol station (Silken vale) and my house is way down the back of the estate. Second last turn in estate. There will be construction on the left as your nearly at my gaff.

Any other questions let me know.

Tom/Jedi

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 24-11-2000).]

Advertisement