Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80's Classical Duet

• 24-02-2004 8:02pm
    Site Banned Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help me with an obscure song that is wrecking my head... I think I seen it on one of those top100 programmes on TV. It was a song which featured a classical singer (not pavarotti) who was kinda tubby and dorky looking, singing with a young woman. I think the video was shot in the 80s... anyone know what the song is, and can put me outta my misery??

Thx!
    Wolfie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

it wasn't rené and renata was it???

#saaaaaave your love my darliiiing saaaave your looooooooove#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!

:eek:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

There was an Andrea Boccelli/Sarah Brightman duet but it was in the mid 90s I believe.

• Site Banned Posts: 197 ✭✭Wolfie

Originally posted by beardedchicken
    it wasn't rené and renata was it???

#saaaaaave your love my darliiiing saaaave your looooooooove#

Yes, yes it was! Good man beardedchicken, you have ended the misery! Ahhh.. dont know why that little gem of triviality popped into my brain, and refused to leave quietly, but now I can function normally again! :)

Thanks (and Exit also, thx for reply!
    Wolfie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by mike65
    AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!
    Oh relax Mike, it could have been worse. Reefbreak could have suggested one of those dodgy Peabo Bryson duets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

nay problemo good buddy - it always crops up on those "I heart duh eightees" programmes

oh, and by the way.....
    Good man beardedchicken
    umm....... lady!

Advertisement