Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N- Gage games on Other Phones?

• 24-02-2004 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Just wondering the games like Tony Hawk and Fifa on the Nokia N Gage what other phones do they work on?Would you need to any speical tools to run them , have a few of the games so how eay would it be to play thme on a different phone?

gob_smacked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭irish life

gob_smacked, where did you get the games as you said you were buying them from me and you wouldn't answer my PM's? I held them for you for ages and I had to then get rid of them for half the price.:mad:

After that I shouldn't be bothered even answering your question but I will. You cannot actually play the normal N-Gage games (that you buy in shops) on any other phones but there is other ways of playing them on the likes of 6600. Those cannot be discussed on this forum. Try IRC.

Advertisement