Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Given 20 free sms a mnth for 6 months

Options
  • 24-02-2004 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

My sister got a txt from o2 last weekend saying that if she replied 'yes' to that txt msg they would give her 20 free 11c txts a month for the next 6 months, starting this saturday. It was written in the usual kinda way 02 write their txts and it said that they were giving them to her for being a 'valued customer'.
    Has anybody else got this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

what number was it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

The best thing to do is ring O2 and ask them about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Can't she get a few hundred free O2 texts each and every month by signing into the 02 website? OK not as convenient as sending them from the phone, but...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭pleba

yep it's valid alright and was sent by O2
    might as well use em. 20txts free....cant complain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

was it sent from 0863832032?

If so its real. Its a campaign to reward valued customers.

Emmo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

yeah thats the number. All she had to do was reply 'yes' to it, so i was thinking about doing that myself, even though they never sent me anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

yeah, i got this, replied, and got a reply saying the 20 free texts would be applied on March 28 (I THINK) and around the same time each month then, it also said that the offer only applies to the 11c texts.
    (i.e O2 - O2)

Advertisement