Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to get this kinda **** on q3 servers - sad stuff :/

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

What is it, retard day on the Quake board ?

Bogoak, pay attention,

"does this list not say anything?" was the sentence in question not your made up out of context one.

"Does this list say anything ?" is a simple unambigous question.

"Does this list not say anything ?" clearly suggests that the inquisitor has an opinion on the answer already and is not in fact seeking enlightment.

Back of the class, turn your desk around and wear the hat that says "I am retarded and ignorant and like to jump in to any argument I can find armed only with my limited intelligence and equally limited command of common English syntax, purely so I can see the half-assed crap I type appear on the screen.

j00 = Fag0t

[This message has been edited by Canaboid (edited 27-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Are these my feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I am designing a q3 level which could act as a sort of political arena (kewl podiums and benches). I have turned off weapons and the such. No cool suited models as of yet but hey, connect and join red or blue team and away you go. If some people could pick afew female models that'd be cool, and only fair. I have written to ID about including a limp wrist taunt as part of a patch for male models to make Quake more gay-aware. I also attached a 'OOOH YOU CHEEKY MONKEY' sound that I got a gay friend to record as maybe a taunt for an upcoming camp model. Also, skin colour modifier. I love gay people, I love people of other races, but I shoot everyone in Q3. My nick is Vorosha. Your time has come, die scum (no one race in particular or gender, all of you are scum, i am so racist, sexist that I just hate everybody.(when it comes to killing you in Q3))

OR EM... OH AN ETHICS BOARD!

Dev, Zero, please move this and yourselves to the Ethics board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

This is the most interesting topic on the boards by far! Had to be a part of it like!

Right enough lads...we're not chilfren. if a man can't take a slaggin' he's a fat ugly basard with three toes and a knob the size of a prozac, his breath stinks, he cant get wimmin, he's got diseases of the bum, his mother sux cox in hell and he's a no-mates.

sissies.

http://run.to/pile

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Possibily the greatest mass peasant gathering. Go BogOak, tell it like it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

trwjyjrgnkkhyt

Clan Acid²

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I would love to make sense of that question and then answer it accordingly but I can't seem to. Some how I don't think it is I who is at fault.

Ill ask the question in simpler English since the first time it was obviously too confusing for some people posting to this thread.

If someone is offended by a racist comment, do you think they deserve an apology?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I'm with Yup Yup on this one.....
    A quake server is no place for a sensetive soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

Canaboid. Firstly, I would prefer if you would adress my lovebough, the individual responible for the posting of said English lesson, and not myself personally when you concoct your bull**** defense of your ignorance. If you insist that Vorosha did not desire a response to his question I will simply have him tell you himself that he did, thus blowing your pathetic reasoning out of the water. The fact that there was an inherently implied answer to his question does not in any way render it rhetorical. I must insist that you return to your corner where I will resume the beating where my lovebough left off.

BogOak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

Zero should not have apologised for something like that. There may have been some insinuation in the comments he made, people should have looked for a better example before posting to the boards. If Zero had said something like, 'Hey you're a little gook and I hate you and your family and your food, etc etc" then that's obviously a different story...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Right. All you spas have had your little say, I'm closing the thread.
    It's typical of people like you Gandalf, Castor, etc, there are no "Pro-Zeros" and "Anti-Zeros" as someone called it, the online crowd here is split down the middle, and there are a large number of sound people, most of whom did not post here, and those that did basically said to shutup, or gave a mild opinion of the whole thing. I don't mind about M1ke posting the thing to begin with, I think M1ke is sound, he posted it because he is straight up about everything, if he had known you losers were lurking around, he probably wouldnt have.
    It's the rest of you, the Gandalfs, the Castors and all the rest of you, not even playing the game, sitting around on your swivel chairs with your ass hanging out either side, your gut out the front with your fúckin "wave if you hate Microsoft" T-shirt on you, complete with sandals and white socks, 200 BurgerKing bags on the floor around you, sitting there refreshing the boards with your lad in your hand, only waiting for the chance to jump on and make your fag little righteous comments, loving it when you point out the flaws in other people, and make a big meal out of it.
    "ooh look at you, you're a racist, you shouldnt be a moderator!"....
    Fúck off, I can't fúcking stand people like you, you make me sick, I'm afraid to sit in front of a PC in case I turn out like you, fúckin losers with nothing else to do other and spout on like you never do anything wrong.
    Gandalf, call me a racist or a kid or whatever you like, but I wouldnt trade places with you for anything, the fúckin state of you, so píss off and judge someone else on the Humanities board, this is for Quakers.
    I'm closing this now, if you have anything else to say to me, email me it.

btw Daire, nice one.

Zero.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I haven't seen such detailed interpretation of dialogue since the Leaving Cert.

If someone made a comment like that about Zacs I'd give 'em a frozen burger in the head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement