Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fulham vs. West Ham FA cup 5th round replay (contains scores)

• 24-02-2004 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

West Ham 0 - 3 Fulham!!!
    McBride 76 mins.
    Hayles 79 mins.
    Boa Morte 89 mins.

It's Fulham versus Man Utd in the quarter finals!
    COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D I was expecting The 'ammers to win that one given Fulhams current form. Fully expect them to beat Utd now...or more likely for Saha to score a hat trick (or is he cup-tied?)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Not sure if he is or not, shall be a great match with a great atmosphere, pity I'm not going to it...

Anyways... COME ON YOU WHITES!!! :) :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Demeant0r
    West Ham 0 - 3 Fulham!!!

boo!!
    is the game repeated on telly anywhere?

It's actually on now, the highlights if you're quick:

FA Cup: Fifth round replays (highlights)
    Match of the Day, 2345-0015 GMT, BBC One

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

It's actually on now, the highlights if you're quick:

FA Cup: Fifth round replays (highlights)
    Match of the Day, 2345-0015 GMT, BBC One

bollocks. not home from work till 1.15. ah well will have to do without. :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Saha is cup-tied

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Anyways... COME ON YOU WHITES!!! :) :cool:

:D

It's going to be a Fulham Arsenal final this year, Fulham to win in injury time. I have a good feeling about it.

Hopefully Fulham will get back on form in the premiership and we can continue to push for a UEFA cup spot.

Originally posted by The FANJ
    :D

It's going to be a Fulham Arsenal final this year, Fulham to win in injury time. I have a good feeling about it.

Hopefully Fulham will get back on form in the premiership and we can continue to push for a UEFA cup spot.
    I've a feeling about that too, since their best defender at the moment Silvestre will be out, and Saha will be cup-tied :)

Advertisement