Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths

Options
  • 24-02-2004 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

was it me, or was the maths pre paper IMPOSSIBLE... and i'm talkin pass here, i heard the honours was just as bad. It can't be this bad in the real exam, surely, can it? Right?
    I'll be lucky to scrape a pass the way that exam went... wheres that damn teacher, she's been hiding since.:ninja:
    i'm really p***** off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It's only the mocks, just take it like a grain of salt and you'll be fine.

f®eak s©enery's feel-good series

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

oh yeah, i intend to take it with a grain of salt afterall its only the pre's, but i still don't think there was a need for a paper like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by country_gurl
    i still don't think there was a need for a paper like that!

I think it's supposed to scare you so that you do better next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Yeah, the higher was pretty impossible, I only got 65% in it, I was devestated.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

yep pass was pretty crappy. i got a C on mostly attempt marks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Yeah pass was very sucky-I say ive failed really badly-didnt hand up a graph for paper 2 :eek: !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭irishpal25

I just did My Maths today and i had to have failed it was so hard to understand and the questions were really badly phrased

Advertisement