Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reply to Zero

Options
  • 27-11-2000 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

OK Zero you started this, so as you closed that thread I'm starting a new one because I think I should reply to what you said. I will not fire this off in a mail to you because you slagged me off in public and I will reply to you in public.

Zero you are just plain ignorant and immature. You say that people like me make you sick. Ignorant d!ckheads like you make me sick. As for hiding behind my PC and spouting my ****e, I'm hiding nowhere, you know what I look like, you could probally find me if you wanted to, I typed there what I'd say to your face. At least I don't act the lad with 14 Year olds.

You call me a fag. Sorry you are wrong there, maybe you should check your own sexuality out first as you tend to use homosexual taunts an awful lot, think about it or is that beyond you.

Next I do still play QW and last time I looked this was a Quake board. Well Moron what next !!!

So I'm a loser in your eyes thank fukkin god I'd be very worried about myself if you respected me and I yes I do make mistakes everyone does but normally I don't act like a complete twat and broadcast all my mistakes to the whole world.

Your right I do not believe you should be a moderator and actually as you like Burger King so much I wouldn't put you in charge of sweeping the floor in there let alone anything else.
    I'm afraid to sit in front of a PC in case I turn out like you

Let me give you a word of advice then get the PC, chuck it out the window and go and fukk off.

If you want to mail me and carry this on mail me here gandalf@ireland.com

Gandalf.

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 27-11-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

You have a right to be ****ed Gandalf. I don't see why Zero can not just accept when he's wrong and apologise without causing a mini riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

are these my feet?

[This message has been edited by podgeen (edited 27-11-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Oh dear, tit for tat ehh?

You were the one to slag off Z in public in the first place so, he replied to you in public, now you are doing it again.

You were quits before you posted this. Ronan said to email him, so just go and do that. And stop looking for attention.
    Originally posted by gandalf:

Your right I do believe you should be a moderator....

Didn't you mean to write "not" in there somewhere??

And by the way, it's "You're" not "Your".

You have obviously spent too much time behind that monitor.

Get a life and use it, you knob.

oh, and he didn't call you a fag, he said
    - origonally posted by Zero

"your fag little righteous comments"

so go learn to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

its really fun to watch these odd people pour their hearts out upon a keyboard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

lads im crying at the moment, ive read the whole thing (took 30 damn minutes) and i dont think ive laughed this much in a long time, i came too close to wetting myself please continue.

the only person i agree with on this whole thing surprisingly enough is walt0r or should i say [nD]Daaa. nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cannibal

rofl sonic

you would be.. its hiliarous seeing the whole of the quake community open up their old wounds.

- cannibal

me think its funny too
    i bet if we try really hard we can get this topic to 60 post before Zero
    see's it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Even in the good ol' days of the QW v. Q2 debates I never saw as a big a load of ******** as this.

Will youse ever meet up in a pub and smash pint glasses in each others faces and be done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

shot Kegser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

yea quake 2 is gay

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

drive

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

SICKBOY YOU HAVE SEXUALLY HARASSED ME FOR THE LAST TIME,

ILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOMORROW 9PM, OK?

marcus i demand you delete your post instantly, i have never seen so much cotology in one post, i expect to see it gone when i look at this again, young man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Jay:

Didn't you mean to write "not" in there somewhere??

And by the way, it's "You're" not "Your".

You have obviously spent too much time behind that monitor.

Get a life and use it, you knob.

You must be feeling very clever and educated right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

You LOVE it SAM you pigeon molesting FEG!!!

Right. All you spas have had your little say, I'm closing the thread.
    It's typical of people like you Gandalf, Castor, etc, there are no "Pro-Zeros" and "Anti-Zeros" as someone called it, the online crowd here is split down the middle, and there are a large number of sound people, most of whom did not post here, and those that did basically said to shutup, or gave a mild opinion of the whole thing. I don't mind about M1ke posting the thing to begin with, I think M1ke is sound, he posted it because he is straight up about everything, if he had known you losers were lurking around, he probably wouldnt have.
    It's the rest of you, the Gandalfs, the Castors and all the rest of you, not even playing the game, sitting around on your swivel chairs with your ass hanging out either side, your gut out the front with your fúckin "wave if you hate Microsoft" T-shirt on you, complete with sandals and white socks, 200 BurgerKing bags on the floor around you, sitting there refreshing the boards with your lad in your hand, only waiting for the chance to jump on and make your fag little righteous comments, loving it when you point out the flaws in other people, and make a big meal out of it.
    "ooh look at you, you're a racist, you shouldnt be a moderator!"....
    Fúck off, I can't fúcking stand people like you, you make me sick, I'm afraid to sit in front of a PC in case I turn out like you, fúckin losers with nothing else to do other and spout on like you never do anything wrong.
    Gandalf, call me a racist or a kid or whatever you like, but I wouldnt trade places with you for anything, the fúckin state of you, so píss off and judge someone else on the Humanities board, this is for Quakers.
    I'm closing this now, if you have anything else to say to me, email me it.
    btw Daire, nice one.

Zero.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa. You got some agression problems there boy, not to mention being a rampant homophobe - sort yourself out.

oh my god sickboy is still smiling at me,
    sickboy this is all being taken as evidence in our upcoming legal battle which will span 2 decades and be quoted in courtrooms as "the sickboy saga" and forever used as legal reference, with el-pres being instated as the new ruler of a sh*tty island in the south pacific, from where he will lead his relentless armies and seize the east coast, as a side result

Yes Castor Oil, I am clever, thank you for noticing.

By the way, Zero's post wasn't from aggression (or agression as you spelt it). He was just stating facts.
    He never called anyone gay, as I explained earlier, he merely called the comments fagish.

Just learn to read (and spell while you're at it) and get a life.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Jay:
    By the way, Zero's post wasn't from aggression (or agression as you spelt it).

Keep correcting my spelling baby, I love it when you do that.

Did you run 'Spell Checker' on that one?

Originally posted by Castor Troy:
    Keep correcting my spelling baby, I love it when you do that.

Jay what was that about Fagish comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

ROFLOL!!!!
    Shot Podge wink.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

Chinese food IS nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

And to think Gandalf and Zero used to be bum chums, I remember the days when zero would be in the bar after a Lan competition, ****ed, stoned and jolly, then to have Gandalf walk in with his big smile and open arms to discus the great games of quake to be had....
    then one night both of them went to the bogs together, and 15 minutes later emerged. Since that day, these 2 souls have never been fond of each other....

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

"Daddy these rubber pants are hot"
    "You wear 'em till you learn son"

lol @ bubbles
    from "Devore sleeps with donkeys"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Originally posted by Kegser:
    Will youse

...disgusted.

• Advertisement

i think that this topic should be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement