Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reply to Zero

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Originally posted by podgeen:
    i think that this topic should be closed.

and deperive the reast of us of such humour ... done't clouse it .. muve it to Humor

too lazy to hit spell check hey Jay you're the eduwated one around here ... please feel free to impress us again and correct all my speeling mistokes rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

...only waiting for the chance to jump on and make your fag little righteous comments, loving it when you point out the flaws in other people, and make a big meal out of it...
    Look Jay, Zero was slagging you off. How can you keep on supporting him like he's ya best mate smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

hahahahahah good man gandalf, not too bad an effort.

Podgeen, i told you before, these are my feet not yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Look lets settle this once and for all. A fight to the death.

Zero and Gandalf will wear unwashed granny undies, and spear themselves with peanut butter. Than they shall be placed into the area of satanic butter scotch coated beans, and made fight to the death using nothing but thier bear hands, socks, and 2 super atomic, neon flying viper attack monkeys from the planet monkeyion, deep in the galaxy of monkeyia who travelled tru 3 dimensions, time and space to do battle against each other, in the aid to help thier monkey loving master to rid the Irish Quake community (whats left of it) of the other.

Gandy, Zero, you like children smile.gif

Copyright Notice

This article is Copyright © bubbles 2000. Additionally, the contents including links and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of bubbles. All rights are reserved.

When you read this post you agree that:
    a) You may read bubbles posts for information only.
    b) You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about bubbles posts. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
    c) You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
    d) You may not modify the information found in bubbles post without the express permission of bubbles.

Disclaimer:
    Bubbles makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
    Bubbles disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall bubbles be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information contained in bubbles posts.

Advertisment
    Please visit the save the bubbles foundation @ http://www.triberspace.com All donations go to a worthy cause.
    Make a donation today and receive a free pencil

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

"SORRY !!!
    This Web Site is temporarily down.
    Please check back at a later time"

bubbles, you're sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Right,

Enuf of this bullsh1t. Zero and Gandalf, no offence to either of you, but take it somewhere else, preferably your private mail between each other.

I can see the rest of you are nice and vocal when you feel like it. Why not put your efforts into something usefull like a news page, I could use some good/sh1te/loud writers for Quake.ie when it comes back on-line.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement