Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 person IE CTF panel selected

Options
  • 24-11-2000 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Around 30 people applied, 3 people aided me in selecting the final 12. There was a question over whether FH-Spoonman, PS-Beast, ACiD-Gerry, 7-Algreeny should have made it but it was agreed to select these twelve and offer the 4 above trials with the 12 so we can successfully choose the final team.

If anyone else thinks they should be in it, anyone that didn't reply to my thread etc... give me a shout by email mhbreen@eircom.net .

The selection of 12 was :

7-Mindphuck, ACiD-Havok, BiO-boom, BiO-lucutus, BiO-skelter, BiO-simo, FH-Illkillya, MEX-M1rv, nD-Overlord, nD-Podgeen, PS-El Pres, PS-Jedi

I've seen the preliminary group we're to be placed in, i've been asked not to reveal it but it looks fairly promising.

- m1ke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Nice,

But Se7en are no more.. Its HAT. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cannibal

oo-er

a lot has gone on whilst I was on a binge in oxford (yer the town with posh totties)

cannibal

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

ummm u left out spoon???
    No offence, hes prolly better than half the
    players u have listed there and a class
    team-player!
    pity he would do the team proud frown.gif

Nex

www.clan-gauntlet.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Spoonman was actually selected to be on the panel by me and 2 out of the 3 others but I was informed he had no interest in having his name put forward has a potential so :/

- Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I find it comical that I was put on the panel over spoonman when I have never played CTF outside the odd LAN game when we got bored of TDM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

same here el-pres
    someone who has never played CTF...

being on the panel doesn't mean you're gonna stay on the panel now does it smile.gif .... unless you want to get good at ctf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by quozl (edited 27-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

thats true alright, not everybody reads and posts on the boards. For example, I know Dest is a great q3 player who would 0wn a lot of the ppl on the panel. he played a lot of qw ctf and has been around since the start. he was very enthusiastic over this ctf league - and if you want to see how good he is, you can compare him to other ppl on the panel against whom he has played in teh iq3cl
    quozl 0wns as well
    and koopa smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cannibal

vorosha - get off your high horse and accept it like everyone else you fu<kwit

I'm sorry that I'm not on your "so called level" in zero post.

cannibal

• Advertisement

ahh Killy, that's the kind of stuff I like to hear.... INTEREST in the game .... if Dest is interested then ****in good. He'll take the place of the bum members on the panel who think they're on it on rep alone and can't be replaced ... i'd just as soon put someone in who's gonna stick at it and improve then someone who is only going to turnup to 1/2 practices and the league games themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

IF Beast (Nicky if your down the pub having scoops) wanted to be on the panel and you left him out> U R SO FÁG

IF Spoonman wanted to be on the panel and you left him out> U R SO FÁG

IF neither of them wanted to be on the panel and you posted there names as being LEFT OUT> U R SO SO FÁG

IF all three> JESUS SO SO SO...SO FÁG

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

DOn't make me get your big brother to sort you bai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Damn right, those ****y players who think they can float through on their rep alone sicken me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I am interested in playing. I own at ctf. When are these trials?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

The panel above is not set in stone by any means, it came from the list of players who expressed an interest and were chosen by 4 people.

If ANYONE has a burning interest or desire to play in this league, then by all mean speak up and you will of course be invited to train and trial. just email myself or m1ke to express your interest and be added to the panel.

The only reason I am in there is because I want to train against the CTF league team we eventually decide on. Being on the team would be nice, I have v good teamplay, but, if I'm honest with myself, there are better players listed above and even not listed who I reckon are interested in playing this league.

In short, if you don't speak up and stake your claim to playing, how the hell will anyone know you WANT to play?

oh, and those of you speaking for other people? Don't. People on here should be able to speak for themselves if they want involvement in this.

Laters

Luc

Advertisement