Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr.Dave Jeffries

Options
  • 24-11-2000 6:17pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Call over with your technical know how.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I called over to your house twice now, and there was nobody there.....
    My name is JEFF R E Y S.

call up to my house.... keep hassling me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cassius

Arky
    Do walk in the parky
    with your dog after darky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

sigh! that was just aweful cassius

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I was working over the weekend, I'll drag you down tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

BossArky
    Lieutenant

666 posts and you live in 41 with beast and you have RED hair, i hate to draw conclusions ?!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Sonic the smiley says it all. Here will you call up actually and give my pc another once over, I think that I know what is wrong but don't have the technical prowess to implement the solution.

Advertisement