Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walt acting mature? (isnt that one of the seven signs?)

Options
  • 28-11-2000 8:23pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In the recent spate walt wrote:
    Zero should not have apologised for something like that. There may have been some insinuation in the comments he made, people should have looked for a better example before posting to the boards. If Zero had said something like, 'Hey you're a little gook and I hate you and your family and your food, etc etc" then that's obviously a different story...

*sniff* its like seeing your kids grow up *sniff*

...oh yeah, would everyone mind backing down from Defcon 2, last time I checked it was *my* job to be the anal rententive drama-queen round here.

I'll strike. I'm not kidding!

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

from what i can tell every other person in ireland is on strike at the moment, so i don't see why the board mod's don't go on strike too.
    i'm sure that they deserve £30000 a year and all the grafx cards they can use

wink.gif

MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

i love the way everyone keeps opening this thread up again (in one way or another). i don't think it should be closed when everyone obviously has much more to say on the topic and as many commentators have noted, it is humourous and gay.

bogoak's demented lovebough. (in other words: not bogoak)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i think this topic should be closed.
    there are no feet here.

Advertisement