Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In my day...

Options
  • 29-11-2000 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Christ (the Christ family) Quake was way more boring in my day. This M1keVSZero/GandalfVSZero/ZeroVSM1rv political infighting (inbreeding) is exactly what you nerdy fatsos need and it's the inevitable result of half of you not playing the game as far as anyone can make out. When I was training Clan Hurling and Clan Dali and especially Beast, Vorosha, Damo, Radovar (the original elite) in the art of war and discipline and railguns and gay **** like that and when Koopa grovelled at my hard, black, oaken feet in a hotel in Ballsbridge I still never felt the overwhelming disgust and ennui that now has the effect of an assful of come on my senses but yet is ten times better than actually playing that gay gay game. Ho ho. The bare faced cheek of me.

BogOak (**** off giving me **** about this by the way lads, you don't know how bored I am)

This message originally contained an awful mistake.
    [This message has been edited by BogOak (edited 28-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by BogOak (edited 28-11-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

back in my day when we couldnt afford feet
    we had to crawl around dm4...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

what is the world coming to at all?
    eh?

Advertisement