Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vinces Mania ?

• 25-02-2004 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Mania is less then 28 days away . for the last few years at mania we have seen the chairman of the wwe in a match at mania . 2001 in the ring with wcw owner shane mcmahon , last year it was the battle that was 20 years in the making with hogan. This year what do you think it can be . Will he leave himself out of the ring and be a side line player or will he once again be a main event. I myself would love to see Vince vs ERIC and finish the monday night wars once and for all in a one on one match. I know it was on raw this monday but it ended badly .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

tbh if vince does do a match, theres no doubt it would be against bischoff. the only other people i could think of who would be remotely in the running would be stone cold(who has said his neck wont allow him to do a proper match at WMXX) or heyman (who i dont think would be that keen on the idea).

i would definitely prefer if we had a mcmahon free WM, just imagine it was actually all aobut the wrestling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

right mcmahon free mania would be nice but i think mania is not mania without a mcmahon match but thats just me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by cannonballkid
    right mcmahon free mania would be nice but i think mania is not mania without a mcmahon match but thats just me

You must have been so disappointed with Wrestlemania X8 then! ;)
    Nero

Wrestlemania X8 main event storyline which mostly involed a mcmahon in the from of stef if i remember right she is her father i have to say

• Advertisement

You said without a mcmahon match, not storyline.

Nero

She got a pergree . ok i'll take back what i said a match not storyline sorry

It was still minimalistic compared to 16, 17 and 19. I for one would be glad to see a mania without McMuppets, just ONCE! :)

Nero

I suppose it would be nice it would be differant. I can say at least theres no shane mcmahon anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

As big headed as McMahon is, I think he may sit this mania out. He will obviously be there in some shape or form, but its getting kinda late to get Vinny Mac into the rucckus. Mabey this Bishoff thing will make an apperence.

Like you said, we'll all know in 28 days :)

Hanza

• Advertisement

Originally posted by cannonballkid
    I suppose it would be nice it would be differant. I can say at least theres no shane mcmahon anyway

I'm bitter towards Shane because the one and only move he's really known for was stolen from RVD, call it petty, but i guess it's a first time for everything ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Vince won't be in any matches in this mania because i think the reason he was in matches in past manias was because he felt he had to put himself into it to inject that something extra into them but this year with class matches like Brock v Berg
    Taker v Kane and Angle v Eddie he may feel he doesnt have to.

But he felt he had to stick his beak in there for low calibre matches such as Angle/Brock? Or Jericho/Michaels?

Sorry man, i don't buy that for a second :)
    Nero

Advertisement