Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boredom

Options
  • 25-02-2004 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

There isnt really a point to this thread, I'm just in work and Im so bored. So fellow bored people can keep me company, and non bored people can humour me :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

*does dance*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

don't spam!
    there's only room enough for about 40,000 'round these parts...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 DeadlyNiteshade

I was just thinking, if a guy knows you like him and he acts like he likes you too, then the next week has a girlfriend, is that considered being led on? or me being an idiot? (btw he told me he liked me,and i said i liked him, then nothing really happened)

NOTE: people who know me, dont mention names, i dont want to end up in a situation like the last one!!

Thats called missing out and someone else got there first... maybe the other person was just more forward then you :)

No, this has been going on for months and only last week i found out about this other girl. I dunno, i guess its hard to explain when you dont know the full story. You're probably right

• Advertisement

Months? well in fairness you'd think something would have happened ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I wonder has Pete ever actually locked a thread before. He doesn't seem the type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Hey! Good to see your still alive Deadly Niteshade! Hope the works going well!

I'd say that he's silly in not getting with you, and guys are strange... you can never tell what's going on with them! Hope to talk to you soon;)

Well looks like the conclusion is im an idiot. Ah it was expected.

Hello grim my darling, everything is going fine. I cant get into the chatroom from this computer, so im here :)

Only two days left, then ill be home. Are you going to the doyles thingy? I might if im not to tired from travelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

In no way are you an idiot! Don't ever think that - really! In the post-situation that you now find yourself, all that I can say is learn from it... Sucks (yes I know) Doesn't make you feel any better (yup, know that too) But in saying this I mean that perhaps next time a situation like this presents itself, you'll be more confident in yourself to approach the future "him." Give it and yourself time - I know you hate being told this, but you're still young and the tomorrows that lay wide in your hands are endless! There are a plethera of boys out there deadly - and in time, with a little help from the hands of fate, you'll find him and he'll find you, and there won't be any games in between...

Have a good day at work & try not to be too bored :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

I agree completely with Christi. You'll be fine and things will work out for you!

I'm not going to doyles, being too young 'n' all. Can't wait to talk to you properly!Enjoy the rest of your time working! Luv ya xxxx!!:)

Yeah i know, well i know now that if ever this happens to me again, wasting time thinking about it gets me nowhere, so ill jump on him :p

I cant wait to see you either sweetie!!! Its been ages.

Thanks christi & grim, but i am an idiot, and thats ok, i should have done something about it sooner, ill give it a few months, and see what happens with french girlie and then ..........................he's mine:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

personally my advice is to just get over it
    but if you want constuctive advice post on personal issues

eh thanks....i think

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    personally my advice is to just get over it
    but if you want constuctive advice post on personal issues

I'd love to see how that would end up!!

roffle!

What do you mean?

I think she means its rarely constructive advice :)

Oh right, thank you. My mind tends to run slower than the average person :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

*snigger*

thought you might like that......

• Advertisement
Advertisement