Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library craziness

• 25-02-2004 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear anything mad goin on in the library around now?
    eg lots of mad shouting, more shouting, then people clapping?
    happened around now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

im in c303 with the windows open and i heard something from the front car park.

just looked out the window (coz i keep hearin trucks beepin) and there seems to be some sort of protest at the front gate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

i heard loads of shouting, the kind of shouting where somein is either fighting someone, or trying to escape someone, or holding a knife to someones head and threating people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

i drove past that crowd on kilkenny road yesterday, they had all those "FECK FEES" placards from last year, making plenty of noise. guess it was some kind of rag week shenanigans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The apprentices have to pay 200 euro for their exam fee's. The SU, their union, and a few others are telling them not to pay. And they were protesting.

Dude @ the SU said something along the lines of "They wanted placards to protest with, so we came them placards".

Advertisement