Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Team 2006

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Well Jeez, sorry, I was 10.
    I still don't remember our midfeild doing a whole lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Devilman

Considering Charlton played 5 in midfield in 94 for the entire tournament...I'm surprised we got out of the group ...having half your team absent usually has u losing most/all your games lol.

And didnt a certain R.houghton score the winner against Italy.....thought he played in midfield and McAteer cross for our only other goal of the tournament/nutmeg R.Baggio ....anyway 2006 team

GK - Given
    RB - Carr ( he is the best right back we have )
    LB - Finnan ( has to play too )
    CB - Dunne
    CB - O'Brien

RM - S.Reid
    CM - Miller
    CM - A.Reid
    LM - Duff

SC - Keane
    SC - Lee ( if he fulfills his potential )

SUBS

Stack
    Flood
    Cunningham ( will be 35/36 by the time 2006 comes around cant see him gettin a start)
    Douglas
    Morrison
    Kilbane
    O'Shea

** Dunne is ahead of O'Shea simply because I dont think O'Shea has the bottle to put his head in the danger zone yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I watched Ireland train in Monaghan last year and I have to say, Alan Lee is the worst professional footballer I have ever seen, his first touch was terrible, I doubt he will ever make it at international level

Advertisement